Family Camp Schedule
- Sunday July 16 Service @ 6:30 p.m. (Concert)
- Sunday July 23 Services @ 10:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Bible Study: Mon - Sat @ 10:30 a.m.
- Evening Services (Mon-Sat): 7:00 p.m.
Meals & Prices
- Breakfast ~ 8 a.m. - $5.00
- Lunch ~ 12 noon - a la carte
- Supper ~ 5 p.m. - $9.00
- Last Sunday Dinner (noon) ~ $9.00
- Children 5 - 9: half price
- Children 4 & under: free
- Laundry Facility available on the grounds at a cost/load
Family Camp Accomodations
(Bring your own bedding)
- Lodges ~ $100.00/week or $16.00/day
- Montgomery Cottage ~ $100.00/week or $18.00/day
- Cabins ~ $55.00/week or $9.00/day
- Updated Cabins ~ $75.00/week or $12.00/day
- Dorm Rooms ~ $40.00/week or $7.00/day
- Trailers with hookups (water and hydro) ~$75.00/week or $12.00/day
- Tents ~ $25.00/week or $4.00/day
(All prices subject to change)
To book your accomodations and trailer sites please contact Monique at
613-646-2389 or e-mail
~ Pets, if it is necessary to bring them, must be kept on a leash at all times and kept quiet.
~ Pets are not permitted in the Lodges
~ Zion Hill requires a Rabies Immunization Certificate for any pet that comes to Zion Hill.
This proof will need to be shown to the registrar upon arrival.
~ All trailers are required to have a working smoke alarm.
~ Use of electric hot waters heaters are not permitted
~ Zion Hill maintains a smoke free environment
~ All quiet after 11 p.m.
~ those under 18 riding bicycles on the campground must wear helmets
~ no bicycle use during service times
~ personal phone card required for long distance calls made on Zion Hill Camp phone.